Our Office

Josefská 43/4
118 00 Prague 1 - Malá Strana



Enlarge the map


Likvidace lepry is based on the premises of Congregatio Iesu sisters´ community (formerly known as Congregation of Our Lady), which provides shelter to our organisation in form of a rented office just next door to the sacristy of St Joseph church.
The baroque church of St Joseph was built between 1686 and 1692, despite the fact that its cornerstone had been laid in 1673. A small front garden stretches in front of the church whose portal carries a Latin sign reminding visitors that they are entering a church consecrated to St Joseph. Due to its round ground-plan and amply decorated interior the church has a special atmosphere. The quarter of Lesser Town is a treasury of baroque art and St Joseph church belongs to its beautiful pearls. Every weekday afternoon the church is open to public showing the exposition of the Holy Sacrament, and the Holy Mass takes place at 5pm on Wednesdays.