Who we areLikvidace Lepry – TB (further referred to as LL-TB) was founded by Archbishop of Prague as a religious legal entity with separate legal personality on 1st November 2010.
P. Stanislaw Gora
Dr. Vojtech Elias
Bc. Lubomir Hajas
Klarissa Jana Banikova, CJ
DO YOU KNOW…
- We are helping people affected by leprosy in India, Liberia, Columbia and Tanzania. For more click HERE.
- Czech Leprosy Relief is helps to heal Leprosy and TB more than 22 years?
- 31th of January is World Leprosy Day?
- Bacteria of Leprosy (Mycobacterium leprae) was discover in 1874 by Norwegian microbiologist Hansen?
- Around 95% of world population has nature immunity against Leprosy?
- Bacteria of tuberculosis (Mycobacterium tuberculosis) was discover in 1882 by German Robert Koch?
- Since 1941 has been Leprosy treatable?
- To treat Leprosy is using Multidrug therapy (MDT), commbinations of dapson, rifampicin, clofazimin?